Boone Hall Plantation
1235 Long Point Road
Mt. Pleasant, S.C. 29464
EVENT DATE AND TIME:
Sunday Dec. 8, 2013
Gates Open 12:30PM
Event Will Be From 1PM-5PM
On The Back Lawn
WINE UNDER THE OAKS AT BOONE HALL PLANTATION has grown to become one of the premier holiday special events in the South Carolina Lowcountry.
What started on the front lawn as a "casual but elegant" affair has now moved to the next level. The event was presented on Boone Hall's beautiful back lawn for the first time in 2012 and by all accounts was a huge success.
The growth contnues for 2013 and here's a list of what's included with admission.
- Over 125 fine wine labels for sampling from over 20 wineries and distributors which is a huge increase from the 80 labels that were presented last year.
- Bubbles and Desserts with champagne samples provided by Biltmore Estate and desserts provided by Cypress Restaurant
- Food and wine pairing with complimentary samples provided by
Boone Hall Farms and The Wine Shoppe
- Breads and Spreads with complimentary samples provided by Harris Teeter
- Oyster sampling provided by St. Jude Farms
- Wine and cooking demonstrations presented by some of Charleston's finest chefs in a portable kitchen provided courtesy of the Charleston Restaurant Association and The Culinary Institute
- Complimentary table seating on a first come first serve basis
- Live Entertainment by The Gullah Singers
- Live concert performance by legendary soul pioneer Booker T. Jones - formerly of Booker T. and The M.G.'s and 2010 and 2012 Grammy Award Winner for Best Pop Instrumental Album
- Artwork display by critically acclaimed artist Jonathan Green - Specially designed 10 year anniversary posters available for purchase
- Silent Auction that benefits the American Red Cross with a diverse selection of items up for bid
- Gourmet food selections from the menus of 12 of Charleston's finest restaurants that will be available for purchase at reduced prices.
- Special pricing on featured wines at World Of Wines retail tent
- Unique gift options exhibited by a number of specialty vendors
The Plantation will be decorated in holiday décor and it is the perfect way to kick-off the holiday season. Wine Under The Oaks 2013 is one event you will want to make sure is circled on the holiday calendar that is not to be missed.
This is an event for adults 21 years of age or older. Thank you.
Thanks To Our Sponsors