Boone Hall Plantation
1235 Long Point Road
Mt. Pleasant, S.C. 29464
EVENT DATE AND TIME:
Sunday Dec. 6, 2015
Gates Open 12:30PM
Event Will Be From 1PM-5PM
On The Back Lawn
WINE UNDER THE OAKS AT BOONE HALL PLANTATION has grown to become one of the premier holiday special events in the South Carolina Lowcountry.
What started on the front lawn as a "casual but elegant" affair has now moved to the next level and is presented on Boone Hall's beautiful back lawn in order to make room for a growing line up for this popular Lowcoutnry holiday kickoff event.
Admission to this year's event will include but is not limited to the following:
- Wine samples from a variety of wine distributors and winery partners
- Complimentary "bubbles" provided by Biltmore Estate
- Complimentary desserts from Andrea Upchurch who is the featured pastry chef for Cypress, Magnolias, and Blossoms restaurants
- South Of France Food and Wine Pairing with complimentary samples provided by Boone Hall Farms and The Wine Shop
- Complimentary oyster samples provided by Crosby's Seafood
- Breads and Spreads with complimentary samples provided by Harris Teeter
- Wine and cooking demonstrations presented by some of Charleston's finest chefs in a portable kitchen provided courtesy of the Charleston Restaurant Association and The Culinary Institute
- Complimentary table seating on a first come first serve basis
- Live concert performance by the band Pablo Cruise.
- Artwork display by critically acclaimed artist Jonathan Green
- Nathalie Dupree - author-chef-cooking show host - whose works have focused on American Southern Cuisine
- Silent Auction that benefits the American Red Cross with a diverse selection of items up for bid
- Gourmet food selections from the menus of 12 of Charleston's finest restaurants that will be available for purchase at reduced prices.
- Special pricing on featured wines at World Of Wines retail tent
- Unique gift options exhibited by a number of specialty vendors
The Plantation will be decorated in holiday décor and it is the perfect way to kick-off the holiday season. Wine Under The Oaks is one event you will want to make sure is circled on the holiday calendar that is not to be missed.
Tickets for this event must be purchased in advance online here on this page or at the gate upon admission. Tickets purchased online for regular daily tours at Boone Hall are not valid for entry into this event nor can they be exchanged for admission tickets to this event. Additionally, please be advised the different tours that are presented during regular daily tour operations on a normal basis will not be operating for this event.
This is an event for adults 21 years of age or older.
No coolers, pets, tents, outside food and drinks, or concealed weapons allowed.
Thanks To Our Sponsors